Mexico City is going to host this great event which will take place on June 6-10 (Save the date!)
This incredible city is going to be protagonist of the global leader platform of debate around social media, digital marketing and technology. Helping to expand SMW’s global mission through multiple sessions and different formats that will cover topics such as human connectivity, emergent technology and trends in media.
This year’s #SMW16 topic is: The Invisible Hand: Hidden Forces of Technology (and How We Can Harness it for Good). It will explore 4 areas in which the invisible hand is involved:.
- Smart devices
- Networked connectivity
- Machine learning
When this areas combine they change everything, as we become more efficient, dynamic and diverse human beings, we have the responsibility of understanding the present and future potential of the hidden forces among us.
Mexico is pleased to present the incredible speakers that will collaborate with the SMW team to bring you to a unique experience with lots of learning, interaction and technology, they are:
- Twitter- Carlos Cantú Head of BRand Strategy LATAM
- Google- Mariana Hernandez Head of strategic Latam
- Audi Mexico- Jannis Rudzki-Weise (DE) Digital Communications & Social Media
- LinkedIN - Edson Balestri (BR)
- UBER - Carlos Lang
- Youtubers como celebridades as celebrities
- BuzzFeed - Javier Aceves “Baxter”
- Tinder- Andrea Iorio
- Instagram Ignacio de los Reyes (ES-Londres)
- Coca Cola Eugenia Cesar Digital Communications Manager
And much more sessions, master classes by experts, trends and activities that will blow your mind.
You can’t miss it!